Sunday, June 20, 2004

this is gonna be a rather personal entry
bear with me alright.
thanks.


one year, four months.
you tell me you're sorry that things turned out this way.
but no, please dont say sorry.
it ain't your fault.
i was being stubborn, i refused to let go.
i couldnt bear to.
i respect your decision.
i tried to treat you as a friend
but yet i couldnt.
i didnt wanna let you go.
but bona is right!
i should treasure the past.
it's gonna hurt, but with the support of everyone,
i believe i'll be able to overcome this.
tears will definitely be shed
but all it takes is.. time.
maybe a couple of months, a year?!
i really dunno.
it aint gonna be easy
one year, four months.
definitely, not gonna be easy.
i wanna thank you for all the
many wonderful memories shared with you, raphael.
the outings, the late night talks, calls,
basketball, gym, movies.. everything
you make me feel really happy and relax
whenever i'm with you. i never felt like that before.
but later, everything started evolving around you
i started neglecting my friends, my family
everything was you, you and you.
how we first met, all the sweet smses,
emails from you, were kept, that
even the dates were remembered.
you left many many wonderful memories for me.
raphael, most importantly,
thanks for letting me experience
the meaning of being loved.
i'll keep those memories with me (:
all i need is.. time.
iloveyou.
-huggs


one side of me is telling me i need to move on
on the other side i just wanna break down and cry.


bona!
thanks for being there for me
for all those great advices
really helped me alot!
love you.
-huggs


all i wanna do is scream right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home